Naturalis Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil (Cinnamomum Verum)
Cleansing, protective & anti-fungal properties, promotes healthy digestion & immune function, foot care.
How to Use
- To relieve feelings of depression, and hopelessness, vaporize 2 drops of Cinnamon Leaf, and 4 drops of Sweet Orange.
- To sooth mental exhaustion and promote fresh thinking, use 1 drop of Cinnamon Leaf on a tissue and inhale gently.
- To sooth indigestion blend cinnamon with coriander and tangerine and apply it to the abdomen using clockwise strokes.
- Put two to three drops in a spray bottle for a quick, effective, and pleasant smelling cleaner.
- Put one drop on your toothbrush then add toothpaste for healthier teeth and gums.
- Dilute it with plain oil then apply to cold and achy joints in the winter time for relief.
- For a warm diffuser blend three drops of cinnamon with two drops white fir, and two drops clove essential oils.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are Not Drugs
Above Information is general Information, please consult with aromatherapy expert before use