Naturalis Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale)
Benefits: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, carminative, digestive, expectorant, and stimulating properties.
How to Use
- Inhaling the fragrance at least two or three times every day, and adding some drops into an essential oil diffuser and using it on a regular basis for uplifting moods and enhancing feelings of courage.
- Helps Improve your heart health and rate of circulation by applying one or two drops of ginger oil diluted in 1 tsp carrier oil, twice daily over your chest area.
- Applying three drops of this aromatherapy oil into 1 tbsp of Epsom salts, and add to your warm bath water can help you in getting rid of toxic substances and even enhancing digestive processes.
- Alleviating muscular pains and joint discomforts by rubbing ginger essential oil (diluted in a carrier oil) on the affected parts at least two times every day.
- Do you have stomach-turning experiences or nausea? You can get nausea relief by rubbing one or two drops of ginger essential oil (diluted in a carrier oil) over your stomach or diffusing some drops in your diffuser unit.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
1.5% dilution (2 Drops in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
2.5% dilution (3 Drops in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products.
3 – 10% dilution (10 Drops in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
25% dilution (25 Drops in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use.