1. Handmade Soap with Natural Turmeric Essential Oil- For antimicrobial & scars
Benefits: Turmeric is known for an all-natural antiseptic and antimicrobial. As a potent anti-inflammatory turmeric oil helps to reduce inflammation and also the antioxidant properties help to accelerate healing and decrease the formation of scars.
2. Handmade Soap with Natural Tea tree Essential Oil- Antibacterial and antifungal
Benefits: Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.It may help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin
3. Handmade Soap with Natural Patchouli Essential Oil- for dry skin and acne
Benefits : Patchouli is known for helping various skin disorders such as dermatitis, eczema, acne, dry chapped skin, dandruff, and oily scalp. It also has scar reducing properties, as well as aphrodisiac effects
4. Handmade Soap with Natural Ylang Ylang Essential Oil- Natural Aphrodisiac
Benefits : Ylang ylang oil is good for balancing excess oil production on the skin. This makes it good for combination skin. It has therapeutic properties of calming the mind and dispelling feelings of sadness and negativity. It also nourishes and improves skin plus makes you smell amazing and Its a natural aphrodisiac
5. Handmade Soap with Natural Geranium Essential Oil- Antiacne & radiant skin
Benefits : Geranium is used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
6. Handmade Soap with Natural Calamus Root Essential Oil- Rejuvenate the skin
Benefits : Calamus is known for its properties as an anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, antibiotic, cephalic, circulatory, memory boosting, nervine, stimulant, and tranquilizing substance, gives moisturizing effect on the skin, ability to rejuvenate the skin.
Each Soap Net Weight : 110 gms
Product Of Origin: India