1. Handmade Soap with Natural Tea tree Essential Oil- Antibacterial and antifungal
Benefits: Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.It may help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin
2. Handmade Soap with Natural Geranium Essential Oil- Antiacne & radiant skin
Benefits : Geranium is used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
3. Handmade Soap with Natural Patchouli Essential Oil- for dry skin and acne
Benefits : Patchouli is known for helping various skin disorders such as dermatitis, eczema, acne, dry chapped skin, dandruff, and oily scalp. It also has scar reducing properties, as well as aphrodisiac effects
4. Handmade Soap with Natural Neem Oil- Antibacterial and antifungal
Benefits: Neem is known for its attribute like antifungal, relieves dry skin & reduces eczema and acne. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation. The high fatty-acid content in Neem oil is said to prevent and helps reducing scars from acne and is non-comedogenic
5. Handmade Soap with Natural Frankincense Essential Oil- Ant-aging
Benefits: Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging
6. Handmade Charcoal Soap with Natural Frankincense and Tea Tree Essential Oil- Antibacterial and antifungal, whitening and anti-aging
Benefits: Activated charcoal draws poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin and lighten the skin.
Tea tree oil has antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
Frankincense is known to reduce acne blemishes, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging
7. Handmade Charcoal Soap with Natural Coffee – For cleansing and skin rejuvenation
Benefits: Activated charcoal draws poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin and lighten the skin. Coffee help to get rid of dead skin cells, leaving behind a glowing skin. Coffee increases circulation and also helps to reduce puffiness as it is high in antioxidant properties. It has a great fragrance can help you stay fresh for long time.
8. Handmade Musk Soap – Stay fresh
Benefits : Musk oil that has a great fragrance can help you stay fresh for long time.
9. Handmade Soap with Natural Turmeric Essential Oil- For antimicrobial & scars
Benefits: Turmeric is known for an all-natural antiseptic and antimicrobial. As a potent anti-inflammatory turmeric oil helps to reduce inflammation and also the antioxidant properties help to accelerate healing and decrease the formation of scars.
10. Handmade Soap with Natural Vetiver Essential Oil- For stretch marks, cracks and anti-aging
Benefits: Vetiver is known for healing scars and marks on skin. it heals scars by promoting the regeneration of skin and tissue. It rejuvenates the skin and removes dark spots or signs of acne and pox. It's also anti-aging oil and effectively for stretch marks, cracks and other skin disorders.
11. Handmade Soap with Natural Lemon Essential Oil- For skin pigmentation
Benefits: Lemon is known for restoring the luster of dull skin. It is an astringent and detoxifying in nature and rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various other skin disorders. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin and helpful in skin pigmentation
12. Handmade Soap with Natural Orange Essential Oil- Anti-aging.
Benefits : Orange essential oil is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory which makes it an ideal ingredient in your skin and hair routine. This oil is best for acne-prone skin though: It's been shown to increase the ability to absorb vitamin C, collagen production, and blood flow, all of which are essential for anti-aging.
13. Handmade Soap with Natural Calamus Essential Oil- Rejuvenate the skin
Benefits : Calamus is known for its properties as an anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, antibiotic, cephalic, circulatory, memory boosting, nervine, stimulant, and tranquilizing substance, gives moisturizing effect on the skin, ability to rejuvenate the skin.
14. Handmade Soap with Natural Lavender Essential Oil- For acne & wrinkles
Benefits : Lavender is known for helping with various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions