Naturalis Turmeric & Holy Basil Essential Oil Set of Two
1. Naturalis Holy Basil Oil (Ocimum Sanctum)
Soothes sore muscles and joints, assists with clear breathing, acts as a cooling agent for the skin, promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings.
How to Use
• Topical Application: Dilute up to 1-2% (5-10 drops per tablespoon of carrier oil)
• Migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression and other nervous disorders: Diffusion.
• Lack of energy, laziness, mental fatigue, physical fatigue, low self-esteem: Diffusion.
• Colds and all respiratory conditions: Direct Inhalation from the diffuser.
• Low blood pressure: Diffusion.
2. Naturalis Turmeric (Curcuma Longa)
Helpful in relieving pain, anxiety and stress, fighting physical and mental depression.
How to Use
• For stress relief and aromatherapy, diffuse or inhale 2–3 drops of turmeric essential oil.
• For external use, including inflammation and pain relief, create a massage oil by diluting 5 drops of turmeric essential oil with 5 drops of a carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and apply it to areas of concern.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use