Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Healing Bacterial infections, cold sores, congestion and respiratory tract infections, fungal infections, halitosis (bad breath), Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns, Boils from staph infections.
How to Use
- Apply 15%, dilute tea tree oil directly to pimples.
- Mix tea tree oil with Aloe-Vera gel or honey to promote skin healing.
- A few drops of tea tree oil to face masks to kill bacteria and dry out pimples.
- A few drops of tea tree oil can be added to daily moisturizer and cleanser to help combat stubborn pimples.
- Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to bath to help clear acne on your chest, back and other parts of your body.