Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita)
peppermint oil for hair,
peppermint oil benefits,
peppermint oil airways,
peppermint oil advantages,
peppermint oil aromatherapy,
peppermint oil antifungal,
peppermint oil and hair growth,
- INGREDIENTS: Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita)
- PURITY: 100% pure and natural, not a blend of isolated components. No dilution adulteration, addition or deletion is made and no solvent is used.
- PROCESSING METHOD / PART: Steam Distillation / Leaves of Mentha Piperita
- AROMATIC NOTE: Peppermint oil's top note is a strong aroma, with a sharp, penetrating scent, based on its high menthol content.
- USES - Peppermint essential oil is used topically (applied to the skin) for headache, muscle aches, itching, common cold, headaches, and other conditions., Peppermint oil is safe for topical application, however, dilution with a carrier oil is necessary
BenefitsHelpful in headache, muscle pain, nerve pain, toothache, inflammation of the mouth, joint conditions, itchiness, allergic rash, repelling mosquitoes.
How to Use
Rub one drop on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes) and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.
Apply to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
Diffuse or inhale mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
Inhale or rub a drop on your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.