Naturalis Tagetes Essential Oil
Ingredients: 100% Pure and Natural Tagetes (Tagetes minuta) Essential Oil.
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Product Of Origin : India
Antimicrobial, antibiotic , treating infections of the respiratory system, disinfectant and Insect repellent.
How to Use
Wounds and cuts: Apply diluted Tagetes oil on small wounds and cuts because of antimicrobial and antibiotic properties.
Easy Breath : Massage with warm Tagetes oil to ease congestion, stimulate mucus flow and open the bronchial channels for easy breathing.
Massage: A warm massage with Tagetes essential oil will soothe your muscles and help fight spasms and respiratory ailments. Be sure to dilute the oil first.
Bath: Add a few drops of Tagetes essential oil to your tub for an extremely relaxing and therapeutic experience.
Diffuse: it smells great, keeps the insects away and relaxes your stressed out mind.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use