Naturalis Rose Essential Oil or Rose Otto Essential Oil (Rose Edward)
Balance moisture levels in the skin Reduces the skin imperfections, Promotes skin tone and healthy complexion, Emotionally uplifting.
How to Use
- (Aromatherapy) Use a drop in a diffuser or oil burner to create an uplifting ambiance. Use in the morning to nurture energy, confidence and positivity; during meditation or yoga; or at times of anxiety and stress. At night, diffuse a mix of rose and lavender oils to improve sleep quality and aid relaxation.
- (Skincare / Body) Blend a few drops in a carrier oil of your choice (almond, jojoba, grape-seed) and use after-shower to lock in moisture or for a pampering, romantic massage.
- (Skincare / Face) Mix a drop in your daily moisturizer to rejuvenate the skin and provide a boost of hydration. It promotes circulation and helps improve lines, dry and lackluster skin.
- (Skincare) Pat a drop of rose oil diluted with a small amount of coconut oil on acne-prone skin or blemishes a few times a day to speed healing time, minimize scaring and improve skin texture.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are Not Drugs
Above Information is general Information, please consult with aromatherapy expert before use