Naturalis Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma Longa)
Benefits Helpful in relieving pain, anxiety and stress, fighting physical and mental depression.
How to Use
- For stress relief and aromatherapy, diffuse or inhale 2–3 drops of turmeric essential oil.
- For external use, including inflammation and pain relief, create a massage oil by diluting 5 drops of turmeric essential oil with 5 drops of a carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and apply it to areas of concern.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use