- Naturalis Rosemary Oil - Commonly used in hair care products
- Naturalis Tea-Tree Oil - Known for anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.
- Relax your body and soothe sore muscles.
- Used in homemade personal care products
- Directions: Do not apply undiluted directly on your skin, mix few drops with any kind of carrier oil or diffuse in an aroma diffuser
Naturalis Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
Benefits Known for its ability to wake up the body and spirit, commonly used in hair care products, as it is reputed for HAIR CARE. How to Use ·
For Memory - Mix 3 drops of rosemary oil with 1/2 tsp of coconut oil and rub on upper neck or diffuse for 1 hour a day. ·
Hair Thickener - Put 5 drops of rosemary oil on scalp and massage in after showers. ·
For Pain - Mix 2 drops of rosemary oil, 2 drops of peppermint oil and 1 tsp of coconut oil and rub on sore muscles and painful joints. ·
It is recommended that you do not use on children under 4 years of age.
Tea-Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Known for anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
How to Use ·
- Apply 15%, dilute tea tree oil directly to pimples. ·
- Mix tea tree oil with Aloe-Vera gel or honey to promote skin healing. ·
- A few drops of tea tree oil to face masks to kill bacteria and dry out pimples. ·
- A few drops of tea tree oil can be added to daily moisturizer and cleanser to help combat stubborn pimples. ·
- Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to bath to help clear acne on your chest, back and other parts of your body.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use