Tea Tree Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil Pack Of 2 for Skin Care by Naturalis - Pure &Natural
Price : Rs. 495.00
Price : Rs. 551.00
Naturalis Tea-Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
Healing Bacterial infections, cold sores, congestion and respiratory tract infections, fungal infections, halitosis (bad breath), MRSA, Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns, Boils from staph infections.
How to Use
- Apply 15%, dilute tea tree oil directly to pimples.
- Mix tea tree oil with Aloe-Vera gel or honey to promote skin healing.
- A few drops of tea tree oil to face masks to kill bacteria and dry out pimples.
- A few drops of tea tree oil can be added to daily moisturizer and cleanser to help combat stubborn pimples.
- Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil to bath to help clear acne on your chest, back and other parts of your body.
Naturalis Frankincense Oil (Boswellia Serrata)
Assists natural release of unconscious stress & nightmares, anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiseptic, disinfectant, digestive, expectorant, diuretic, skin care.
How to Use
- To use as a night (or day) cream: just add a few drops to the base of your choice.
- Add a drop or two (no more) frankincense oil to boiling water as facial steam.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
- 1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
- 1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
- 2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
- 3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
- 25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use