Pure Carrot Seed Essential Oil by Naturalis
Ingredients: 100% Pure and Natural Carrot ( Daucus carota) Essential Oil.
Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
Product Of Origin : India
Carrot Seed is excellent moisturizer for both hair and skin, antiseptic, carminative and cytophylactic. It is a depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, stimulant, tonic and vermifuge.
How to Use
- Topical Use :
- Use few drops in your skincare cream as a facial rejuvenator and tonifier. The earthy, grounding aroma of carrot seed oil can also be beneficial in massage, in the bath, or applied as a compress.
- Just add a few drops to your bath for a nice spiritual and relaxing soak.
- Can assist with muscle pains and in boosting the respiratory tract.
Diffuser: Carrot seed oil in vapor therapy relieving stress, boosting the liver, the digestive and respiratory systems, as well as for muscle pains.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use