Naturalis Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Citriodora)
Naturalis Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Lemon)
Use as alternative to insects repellent. Antiseptic properties for air cleansing. Tonic for cardiovascular health and refreshing on the mind.
How to Use
- Make your own mosquito repellent consisted of around 10% Citriodora oil with carrier oil.
- Add in shampoo for antidandruff.
- Use with Tea Tree and Peppermint oils for flu inhalation.
Promotes clear thinking, humor & decisiveness. aids circulation & immune function, powerful cleansing & anti-germ properties.
How to Use
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Diffuse to help replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator or trash can to help eliminate odors.
Essential Oil Safety Information
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL OIL DILUTION PRACTICES WE FOUND HELPFUL
1% dilution (1 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children two through six years old and individuals who need to take a more gentle path, such as those who are working to heal from serious health concerns or may have compromised immune function.
1.5% dilution (2 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – For children ages six through fifteen years old.
2.5% dilution (3 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – This is typically the dilution recommended for most adults. It is also commonly used for daily body care products and massage oils.
3 – 10% dilution (10 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Most often used for support during certain kinds of injuries or acute illness. The dilution ratio depends on the situation, the age of the individual, and the type of oil being used.
25% dilution (25 Drop in 15 ml Carrier Oil i.e. Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil) – Used on rare occasions to soothe muscle cramps/spasms, bruising, etc.
Legal Disclaimer: Natural Essential & Carrier Oils are not Drugs
Above Information is general Information; please consult with aromatherapy expert before use