Naturalis hydrosols are the pure and natural waters that are produced during the steam distillation of plant materials such as leaves, flowers, peels, berries, wood, stems and roots.
It can be used in place of water in creating natural fragrances, lotions, creams, facial toners, and other skincare products.
Can be used directly on the skin without further dilution
Peppermint Hydrosol / Floral Water Benefits
- Spray peppermint hydrosol on the back of your neck, head, and chest for a refreshing, stimulating pick-me-up.
- Peppermint’s analgesic and cooling properties can help relieve pain from minor cuts and wounds.
- Peppermint can also act as an expectorant and decongestant, making it helpful in lung issues.
- Peppermint Hydrosol is a great mouthwash/breath freshener
- It is a mild antiseptic and applied topically, either as a spray or with a moist compress, is a wonderful “de-itcher” for mosquito bites, poison ivy, or any sort of itching. It can soothe after shaving, easing razor burn.
- This is a completely natural product, free from alcohol, parabens, preservatives, fragrances, fillers, binders additives, and colorants.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place. Keep in a cool, dark place. Refrigeration is recommended.